In today's dynamic business landscape, venturing into the in-home care industry can seem out of reach if you lack healthcare experience. However, Home Helpers® Home Care is here to challenge that notion and open its doors to potential franchisees from all walks of life. Thanks to our robust training and unparalleled support built on over 26 years of industry expertise, individuals from diverse backgrounds have found success in this rewarding industry under our banner. At Home Helpers, you’re in business for yourself, but never by yourself. We have the tools and resources to get you well-prepared as you open your Home Helpers® Home Care franchise.
Deep-seated commitment and compassion are fundamental when operating a home care business; however, healthcare experience isn't mandatory. Anyone passionate about serving others can thrive in this industry with the proper training, tools, and mindset. With our established comprehensive training, new Home Helpers Home Care franchisees receive 24 months of dedicated onboarding support and continued coaching beyond, supporting our franchisees as they serve their communities and provide world-class care.
Here's a small sampling of the training benefits for our Home Helpers® Home Care franchisees:
- Home Helpers® Home Care University: We've established this academic environment to present structured courses designed to impart the necessary skills, techniques, and values essential for the service franchise & home care industry.
- Performance Groups: These forums allow franchisees of similar size and time in business to collaborate, learn from mutual experiences, and share solutions; collectively working towards common growth aspirations.
- Dedicated Performance Coach: Each franchisee benefits from a dedicated coach providing tailored advice and actionable strategies at every stage of their business’s growth.
With a legacy spanning over 1,500 communities across 42 states, our exceptional support to our franchisees has been instrumental in the dramatic growth of Home Helpers® Home Care.
We know what it takes to make your Home Helpers® Home Care franchise thrive in your community, and we're here to share our insights and guidance with you.
Our world-class support includes:
- National Support Center: Our team of experts in management, marketing, training, operations, technology, and coaching work closely with you to develop goals and offer valuable advice for your business and market.
- Recruitment and Training: We provide excellent resources and tools for recruiting, screening, and training Caregivers who will represent our high standards.
- Ongoing Support: We keep you up-to-date with market visits, meetings, webinars, and training sessions, ensuring your operations stay current and aligned with the industry’s best practices.
EXCEPTIONAL FRANCHISE COMMUNITY
When you franchise with Home Helpers® Home Care, you're not just starting a business; you're joining a like-minded community of franchisees who share your commitment to making a difference in the lives of others through compassionate care. Here are some of the ways you will be able to build those meaningful relationships:
- Annual Conferences: Network with other franchisees, gain valuable data and stay inspired at our annual conferences.
- Ongoing Support Performance Groups: Collaborate with like-minded franchisees in performance groups to exchange ideas and best practices to achieve mutual growth goals.
- Regional Meetings: Connect with local franchisees, share strategies, and build a strong community at our regional meetings.
GO FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
Don't let lack of experience hold you back. Embrace the opportunity to become a Home Helpers® Home Care franchisee, where we believe that success is achievable with our world-class guidance and your dedication. Learn more today, and together, we'll positively impact your community. Contact us for more information about getting started.