What to Expect with a Home Helpers® Home Care Franchise
Owning a Home Helpers® Home Care franchise is about more than just owning a business. It’s about making a difference in the lives of people in your community while also building a brighter future for yourself and your family. While exploring in-home care franchising, you are probably wondering about the earning potential with our company. Though ultimately the growth and success of your business are up to you, we will be there to help you along the way to ensure you have all the tools and support to become your community’s premier provider of in-home care services.
As a Home Helpers Home Care franchisee, you’ll be a step ahead of your competitors from day one. That’s because our company offers:
- The average gross revenue of all locations was over $1.2 million in 2021
- Over 25 years of franchising excellence with a proven business model
- 24 months of dedicated on-boarding support and continued coaching after that
- Cared-4™, the most comprehensive care program in the industry
- The ability to start your franchise from home in most states
Take a look at Item 19 from our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) to learn more about your earnings potential with Home Helpers Home Care.