Since 1997, our goal has been simple — to help seniors and others live the life they want, independently and safely. With nine out of 10 adults over 65 wishing to live at home for as long as possible, we’ve helped people achieve this goal by offering the assistance they need in the comfort of their home.
For more than two decades, we’ve been the extended family that’s there for people when their loved ones can’t be. By delivering the type of Care we’d want for our own families, we’ve built a business that focuses on Exceptional Care by Exceptional Caregivers.
Why Choose the Home Care Industry?
Unlike so many other businesses and industries, home care will always be a necessity. In fact, it’s expected to continue to grow over the next several decades. As Baby Boomers reach their 60s and 70s, the demand for quality home care has never been greater.
- We cater to seniors’ desires - Roughly 80% of adults believe that their current home is where they will live forever. With a little help from us, we can make seniors’ dreams a reality.
- We fill gaps within existing care - Until recently, the options for elder care have been relatively slim, often consisting of a nursing home or assisted living facility. Home care has been known to complement existing health care services and provide additional options for aging seniors.
- We reduce seniors’ health care costs - Seniors who live with in-home help have been known to report 25% fewer doctor visits each year than older adults living without such care. By helping seniors navigate their home, grocery shop, and reminding them to take their medication as prescribed, we can help them avoid preventable accidents and illnesses.
The Home Helpers® Advantage
By assembling a franchise team that’s passionate, and giving them the tools necessary to deliver high quality services; we’ve established ourselves as leaders within the home-care industry.
- Our marketing edge - Home Helpers® is a nationally recognized and respected Home Care industry leader, meaning our franchise owners have invested in a brand people can trust, even before they open their doors.
- State-of-the-art technology - Our Direct Link® monitoring services can ensure our clients’ safety morning, noon, and night, while also acting as an additional revenue stream for those who don’t yet need In-Home Care, but have greater peace of mind knowing they’re being looked out for.
- Training and Support - We prioritize compassion and care over business degrees. Our franchise owners come from all walks of life and truly see the benefits of In-Home Care. For that reason, we offer extensive World-Class Training that teaches the skills necessary to run a successful business within their community. Our vast network of franchise owners also means that you’re always just a phone call or email away from the support you need.
A Scalable Business Model
Every successful business must be scalable, meaning it can perform well under an expanding workload. Just four years ago, there were more than 74 million Baby Boomers living in the United States, making them the largest living adult generation.
Because of this, Home Helpers® has taken significant steps to ensure our business is always able to adapt to increased demand.
- Our private services have higher profit margins, allowing you to develop a strong financial foundation.
- So long as you have the proper licensing, we also allow franchise owners to offer more personalized forms of Home Care, such as medical services.
- We encourage franchise owners to expand into additional territories and become multi-unit owners.
If you’re someone who’s looking to make a positive difference in the lives of seniors and others in your community, become a part of our successful Home Care franchise!
Make someone’s life easier while delivering an exceptional experience by reaching out to our team at (844) 899-8801 or contacting us online.