Applause, smiling faces, and some of the hardest working people in the industry could all be found at our Home Helpers® Home Care Annual Conference earlier this month.
"The Exceptional Caregiver Awards are the core of what we do as an organization," said Emma Dickison, CEO and President of Home Helpers Home Care. "It's our promise to be like family when family can't be there, and these professionals set the standard for our mission and our purpose."
Top Awards of the Night
- The CEO Award was enthusiastically given to Michael Gonzalez, president of Home Helpers of Downers Grove (Ill.).
- Regional Exceptional Caregiver Honors were given to Lyndsay Renn of Home Helpers Nampa, Idaho; Ame Langham of Home Helpers North Central Texas; Liz Gonzalez of Home Helpers DuPage Suburbs, Illinois; and Stacy Crawford of Home Helpers Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Pioneer Award for home care and business innovation was awarded to Grant Dow, president of Home Helpers of LaGrange, GA.
- Bold ONE Award for service and leadership by a new owner went to Ursella Slusher, the owner of Home Helpers of East Tampa, FL.
- Home Helpers Spirit of Adam Brown Award for contributions to the communities they serve was bestowed upon Patricia and George Jones, Home Helpers of Thousand Oaks, CA. Since they joined the Home Helpers family, the Joneses have raised more that $20 million for non-profit organizations in their community, including youth groups and senior support services.
- Brand Champion Awards for balancing business success with commitment to the mission and ideals of Home Helpers Home Care was presented to John Bright of Kitsap, Wash.; Peggy Milne & Mitch Williams of San Mateo, Calif.; Wayne Gentry of London, Ky.; and Lynn Gardini of Central Pennsylvania.
- Shooting Star Awards for exceptional service, client satisfaction and operational efficiency were presented to Brian Davis of Hinsdale, Ill.; Tracey Boseman of Richmond, Va; Lisa Fausey of West Virginia Panhandle; and Bana Solomon of Northern California.
To each and every one of our winners, thank you for going above and beyond and congratulations on your Exceptional Caregiver Award!